BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

sábado, 17 de setembro de 2011

God and the Man (Deus e o Homem)

God and the man
A man visits God and says "God, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
God says "No, ask me anything at all."
So the man says "God, you've been around for a very long time, so, for you, how long is a thousand years?"
God replies "For me, a thousand years is only five minutes."
The man then says "That's interesting God. And, for you, how much is a million dollars?"
God replies "For me, a million dollars is only five cents."
The man says "Really? Well then God, could you lend me five cents please?"
God looks at the man, smiles, and says "Of course my son. Just wait five minutes!"

  
Deus eo homem

Um homem visitas de Deus e diz: "Deus, você se importa se eu perguntar-lhe algumas perguntas?"
Deus diz: "Não, pode me perguntar."
Então o homem diz "Deus, você vive em torno de um tempo muito longo, por isso, para você, quanto tempo é  mil anos?"
Deus responde "Para mim, mil anos é  cinco minutos."
O homem então diz: "É Deus, interessante. E, para você, quanto é um milhão de dólares?"
Deus responde "Para mim, um milhão de dólares é apenas cinco centavos."
O homem diz: "Sério? Bem, então Deus, você poderia me emprestar cinco centavos por favor?"
Deus olha para o homem, sorri e diz: "É claro  meu filho. Espere cinco minutos!"

0 comentários: